Functions, Weddings and Events
Set in scenic Gundaroo foothills 30 minutes from Canberra, combine a distinct rural experience with contemporary Australian venue boasting connected indoor and outdoor spaces designed to inspire. The major event venue seats up to 170 on Belloch designer chairs at handmade blackbutt tables all within a space featuring heritage timbers and modern art steel pieces highlighted by curated lighting and a warm ambience.
Beautiful handmade barn doors and the most welcoming timber bar in the region, offer unforgettable entrance experiences and social gathering points – perfect for conversation starters and photo opportunities. The upstairs Gallery offers private dining or quiet reflection space overlooking the forecourt and vineyard, right alongside the picturesque outdoor deck and internal timber balcony for those once in a lifetime performances, heroic speeches and unique photo opportunities.
The ultimate ‘wed shed’ or corporate and music event space at Tallagandra Hill is sure to stir the creative juices, creating a platform for you to design your own perfect occasion and finishing touches.
The forecourt will accommodate 200 people for casual dining, cocktail and wine experiences, and leads to the impressive ceremony space against a backdrop of the 12 acre vineyard, heritage structures and the beautiful Goddess sculptures proudly surveying Tallagandra Hill.
To find out more or to book your next event, contact Mary at email@example.com or call 0434 041 915
Why choose Tallagandra Hill for your next event or function.
- Professional event management, creative and facilitation services on site – personalised service from the owners with over 20 years experience
- Professional service from Black and White Waiters, plus Bella’s Feast Catering
- Wide variety of options for catering and beverage packages
- Distinctive premium wines from our own single vineyard winery on site
- Ambient lighting and venue dressing in place – ready for your finishing touches
- Proximity – 30 minutes to Canberra CBD and airport, 2.5 hours from Sydney
- Unique venue dressing featuring contemporary art features, heritage timbers and winery installations
- Beautiful, curated courtyards and garden areas for ceremonies and entertainment
- Stories abound – more than 20 features on the property each with its own story – from unique varietals in the vineyard to heritage reclaimed timbers and lamp posts and Goddess sculptures
- Photo opportunities – a menu of 20 already designed photo locations providing the perfect options for your perfect photo, any time of year
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces and rustic seating
- Timber tables, designer chairs, dance floor, ceremony table and chairs included in venue hire fee
- Boutique cottage accommodation on site for the bridal party and/or VIPs
- Grand entrance to the property and The Venue itself