Boutique vineyard accommodation Gundaroo
Three separate cottages located within Tallagandra Hill Winery, located just 30 minutes from Canberra city and Canberra Airport, and 2.5hrs from Sydney, our cottages offer you the chance to get away from the hustle of city life, and immerse yourself in the middle of the Canberra Cool Climate Wine Region.
Each of the self-contained 1 bedroom cottages have been designed to ensure all your needs are met so that you can enjoy a weekend or an indulgent mid-week break in an exceptional rural setting.
Each cottage sleeps 2 adults, and has a functioning kitchen (4 burner gas stove, microwave and fridge – no oven), private bathroom, queen sized bed, lounge area, and covered deck.
So why not sit and relax on your own private deck and enjoy a cheese or charcuterie platter, created for you by the team at Tallagandra Hill, while sipping one of our premium, single vineyard wines — all the while taking in the view from the vineyard and landscaped gardens and courtyards.
- Cottages are 2 night minimum stay. Check in is from 2pm, checkout is by 10am.
- Friday and Saturday nights — $245 per night per cabin (two night minimum stay)
- Sunday – Thursday nights — $225 per night per cabin (two night minimum stay)
- Includes continental breakfast.
Please note, the cottages do not accommodate kids (under 17) or animals (sorry). Kids are very welcome at the cellar door where we have a purpose built playground, however the cottages are designed as a space where adults can escape the hustle of normal everyday life, to relax and enjoy some time together. Dogs are very welcome outside at the Cellar door.
Follow us on Facebook to find out about special offers and info on the many music events we hold.
You can book through Airbnb via the links below. Please note bookings via Airbnb attract a booking agent fee.
- Book – The Great Ron Vineyard Cottage
- Book – The Prodigal Daughter Vineyard Cottage
- Book – The Favourite Son Vineyard Cottage
- 2021 Gourmet Traveller WINE’s Cellar Door with Best Vineyard Accommodation
- 2022 Gourmet Traveller WINE’s Cellar Door with Best Vineyard Accommodation
Self-contained Cottage Gallery
Proudly supported by the NSW Government’s tourism and major events agency Destination NSW, through the 2019 Regional Tourism Fund.